Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!

Today is my day and I am blowing my own horn! I'm happy and fortunate to be in good health, married to a good man, and have good friends....

I was very lazy and fell back to sleep this morning and woke to the phone ringing.... It kept ringing so I got up to answer and I heard "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!!!!" I was pretty foggy and didn't recognize the voice and asked who it was....? "Faye!" More nanosecond head scratching when she said she always wishes everyone happy birthday and since I wasn't at work, she had to call me at home! AWWWWW!!! Lightbulb goes on! It is Faye, one of the super dispatchers from work. Talk about warming the cockles of my little black heart!!!.... What a great way to start out the day...

The rest of the day was spent working on drying out the basement and talking to friends and family. It was a great day.

This picture is of Len and me tonight after coming home from eating fish and chips. Sure did taste good!

I truly am blessed!
Happy 53rd Birthday to me!



1 comment:

Mei Tan said...

A very Happy Birthday and Happy New Year Beth!
Mei