Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Then.... The Next Morning.....

I thought we had enough snow yesterday, then it continued on until the evening. This is what we woke up to this morning: HPIM0321Shoot me, PLEASE! I'm so sick of winter.

This is what the wet snow did to the cedars by the deck:HPIM0316 The weather has been so hard on these trees over the years, but they give us privacy on the deck and the birds love them. The robin's have been hanging around in them trying to figure out if they should build a nest or not.

I don't know why they can't figure out a place to nest since they have "location, location, location"! What about the "custom" birdbath we have in the yard:HPIM0319 The hose in the bottom left corner is connected to the basement sump pump and the drainage melts the snow. When it pumps the robins stand in the water and take baths. Leonard and I crack up just watching them. Such priceless entertainment.

No comments: