Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Trip to Columbus, OH April 9-13, 2009

This was the first tree I saw flowering this year! I was absolutely enthralled! Winter has been so long!April 19 2009 Easter Trip Down in the Columbus area there were daffodils and flowering trees. I felt like I had gone to heaven!

April 19 2009 Easter Trip1

Then there were the family hi jinks. Mark, Claudia and Sam came up from Indiana and we had a good time. I can't get over how Sam is now a man instead of that boy I saw a year+ ago!

April 19 2009 Easter Trip3The kids found Easter eggs and we ate well as usual. It was a great time.

April 19 2009 Easter Trip2

6 comments:

coltpixy said...

Great shots! I love flowers. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Angelika@ Purple Sage Designz said...

Wonderful pictures!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Have been in Ponca City for 5 years only, my DH works for Conoco.
Town heads for more unemployment, empty shop spaces as we speak.

A Beaded Affair said...

Looks like you had some great family fun. Spring is coming fast here now, but it sure took it's good ol' time getting here this year. Cold and rainy so much.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! About the tree you saw, perhaps you can make a wire jewelry inspired from the the features of the tree.:)

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged...go to my blog and see!

Leather Made Nice said...

Looks like you had a blast!! Nice looking family!

Anne ^i^